The 3S Nano Mask MMF-7 has 3 layers providing KN95 level protection similar to Dent-x FN-N95.
- New enhanced fitment
- with a chin seam- for better form under chin
- pointier nose may help with fogging
- Delivery options
- Choose a pick up location - no cost
- Currently undergoing KN95 testing.
- Suitable for ordinary daily protective masks for civilian use, non-medical.
- The outer layer is 100% cotton.
- The filter layer uses a high-strength ePTFE microporous film composite material, and uses its high-filtering and low-resistance physical structure to filter fine particles in the air, which has a more stable filtration efficiency.
- The inner layer is made of soft non-woven fabric, which is skin-friendly and comfortable.100% cotton with antibacterial Silvadur by Dupont.
- According to the professional test report, no formaldehyde was detected in the outer and inner layers of the mask, which is environmentally friendly.
- Three-dimensional cutting, retaining a large cavity, fitting the facial curve, suitable for a variety of face shapes.
- Soft and elastic adjustment buckl no tightness on the ears.
- Individually sealed packagin which is clean and hygienic
- According to the standard in GB 2626-2006 6.3, the required filtration efficiency is ≥95%.
Inward Leakage Testing-Measuring Mask Effectiveness
Another way to measure a mask’s effectiveness is by the masks Inward leakage (IL) amount. According to a 3M technical bulletin released in February 2021, the IL is the amount of a specific aerosol that enters a respirator facepiece while the wearer breathes normally for three minutes in a test chamber. The test aerosol size is about 0.5 microns, the size of the coronavirus itself is about 0.12 microns across.
Unlike the N95 masks though, 3S masks are washable. Thanks to 3D cutting, the masks also come in multiple sizes and the edges can properly seal around the nose and mouth. The design fits both kids as young as two years old all the way up to seniors. Thanks to these features the mask is being used by a number of large organizations in B.C. including Vancouver School Board, the RCMP, UBC and WorkBC.