Dent-x Level 3 ASTM procedure face masks by Dent-x Canada offers better protection and assurance with security wrap. Ships next day when ordered by 1pm.
Flat, easy on/off ear loop mask with standard pleats. Lightweight, comfortable and easy to breathe through. Level 3 offers the highest resistance to fluid exposure in a pleated mask.
General patient care, isolation, IC practices, Central processing, SPD, clinics, long term care facilties and home health care
*ASTM LEVEL 3
Complies with ASTM F2100-19 Requirements:
Fluid Resistance: 160 mm Hg
Bacterial Filtration Efficiency: BFE ≥ 98%
Particle Filtration Efficiency: PFE ≥ 98%
Breathability - Delta P: < 5.0 mm H₂O/cm²
Flame Spread: Class 1
Level 3 Face Mask box/50 - made in Canada
Manufactured in, Canada.
- Pleated 3 layer earloop design
- Size: adult
- Available in Blue
- Soft lined, water resistant, non-woven material
- Latex and fiberglass free
- Adjustable nose piece and ear-loop design for convenience and comfort
- Materiel is Polypropylene Non-woven fabric
- Use range is Hospital/medical (personal protection)
- Type available is sterility(Surgical) or Non sterile
- Style is Earloop
Imperfect packaging or printing SKU - These are the same Level 3 Dent-x masks but boxes are a little squished and some tear-open perforations may have been seperated on the top of the package. Nothing to affect the masks just the appearance of the packaging.