Guardians level 3 procedure face masks with aseptic packaging 50/box made in Canada.
Procedure masks are intended to be worn by personnel during medical procedures to protect both the patient and the operating personnel from transfer of microorganisms, body fluids and particulate material transfer. Latex free.
ASTM F 2100 –Level 3Barrier
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) BFE @ 3.0 μm large Bacteria ≥ 98%
- Differential Pressure (∆P)EN 14683∆P < 6.0 mmof H2O/cm2
- Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) PFE @ 0.1 μm large Latex particules ≥ 98%
- Fluid Resistance Resistant @ 160mmHg
- Textile Flammability16 CFR 1610Class I flame spread
- Masks are plastic wrapped inside box.