PM-60 is a small and handy pulse oximeter and suitable for spot-check or continuous monitoring of oxygen saturation levels (SpO2) and pulse rate of adult, Pediatrics, and neonatal patients.
This item is tested prior to shipping. Supplied with a soft and hard case.
The Mindray PM 60 pulse oximeter comes delivered with an SpO2 adult finger sensor, Pediatric sensor, rechargeable batteries, hand strap and instructions.
- Mindray PM-60 handheld pulse oximeter
- With finger sensor to measure pulse rate and (SpO2)
- Adjustable audible and visual alarm
- Large colour display simultaneously shows the oxygen saturation level (SpO2) and the pulse rate
- Displays plethysmograph waveform
- Extensive memory (up to 96 hours per patient)
- Infrared interface for real-time data transfer or via PC communication cable (optional)
- Dimensions: 12 x 5.5 x 3 cm (H x W x D)
- Weight: approx. 300 g (including batteries)